Friday, November 21, 2014

Oh it's all just so normal.

Yesterday I was standing in our living room when I noticed someone on the sim. Strangers wandering through is not really uncommon, but I usually take a look anyway if they're on our parcel. What I saw was the cutest dog running around! She came up to our back porch, so I went out to say hi.

Hi Puppy!


I've played around with a lot of peoples' RP in Second Life over the years. I like emoting, I always have, and if it's part of your RP that you are a kid or a slave or a stripper, I'll treat you as such as much as I can. [It can be hard at times to gauge how in character someone is if you don't know them.] But this was my first time RPing a bit with someone who was just a regular domestic animal! I pet her on the head and shook her paw. It was fun! She was actually very very polite in her OOC voice and didn't stay around that long. She did ask if we would ever consider a family pet, but honestly, I don't think that we would. Of course, I never thought we'd have kids either, so you never know, I guess. :)

Tonight, my sis asked if I wanted to go to dinner with them. I like food, so of course I said yes. She took us to...a kinda sketchy McDonalds.

I don't know about this place, y'all.


For some reason, the menu was not in English. So basically, we just had to order and hope for the best!

I'll have a McNifica, por favor.


Also, Payton made a friend. Pretty sure that's not appropriate McDonalds behavior.

No, Payton, No!


We got our food and I got shamed for my eating choices. LOL!! I couldn't help it! I was super hungry and also had NO IDEA what I was ordering!

Don't shame me for my eating habits!!


After we ate, we ran around the neighborhood and finally found ourselves at this outdoor patio bar. Naturally, we are a party EVERYWHERE we go.

Party Time!




Yes, I totally got a souvenir t-shirt while we were there.

After we partied with the family, Aldwyn and I went home for our nightly cuddle and chat. I even got him to put on pajamas! :-D

Nighttime Talks


Next week we're having our family Thanksgiving dinner, so the girls and I will have to think this weekend of what dish to make so we can forget to take it over for dinner, just like Abby and I did last year! *laughs*

No comments: