Thursday, November 13, 2014

You Deserve A Spotlight

Are you someone who likes the spotlight? If you asked me that question, I'd probably say no, but... I don't know. I think I kinda do.

You Deserve A Spotlight


I think all bloggers do, to an extent. We take our pictures for others to see and hope that our words reach out to someone somewhere. I like DJing because it means I get to share music I like and kind of keep a captive audience if I speak. And let's face it, I always speak. *laughs* What can I say. I love to perform and I love public speaking. I'm also highly competitive, as my family can tell you from our game nights! So yes... shine that spotlight on me!

I'm actually DJing for a couple of private parties this weekend for the first time in forever. I miss doing it more often in SL but I can't really commit to a regular set anywhere, unfortunately. I wish that I could. If anyone has a club in SL and needs a sporadic DJ who plays country and top 40 and will probably bring her kids along, hey, I'm your girl! LOL!!

Anyway, it's SUPER cold here tonight [I'm not ready for this winter life] so it's time to go get into bed and cuddle up with blankets!

No comments: