Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Bare Faced Challenge

So someone started a bare faced challenge somewhere. I guess this is a RL thing? But several avatars are doing it and tagging others to do it, too. I haven't been tagged and I wasn't going to do it at all. I am quite attached to my eyelashes and my liner and my lip glosses! I really didn't want to take a pic without all of that because it's not really me. Heck, I'm more likely to show my friends a no makeup RL pic than I am to show one of my avatar.

But Abby asked me tonight if I was going to do it. I said no, and she said that I should because I'm pretty no matter what. Well... the more I thought about it, the more I decided to just do it.

The Bare Faced Challenge


I feel like my avatar looks INSANELY tired! LOL! I need some coffee and mascara, stat!

Actually, this whole thing reminds me of a girl I went to college with. She always wore a lot of black eyeliner and mascara. Still does, by the looks of her Facebook pics. But once in a while she wouldn't wear any and everyone would be asking if she were okay and if she felt sick. I feel like asking my avatar if she needs to go to the doctor!

So anyway, that's my avatar. No bells and whistles, no Photoshop, no super fancy lighting and filters. I'm not tagging anyone to do it. :)

No comments: