Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Since several members of the family are heading out of town this week, tonight we had our family Thanksgiving dinner!

Our Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving - 2


It was just so much fun! We talked and laughed, which isn't really unusual for us at all. Then we all went around the table and said what we were grateful for. Mostly we're all grateful that we're family because being together is just so natural for us all. We are just so thankful that we all found each other when we did. :) I don't really have a lot of local family in my RL. It's basically just me and my parents. I don't have sisters any more. I will never be able to have kids. So I am blessed beyond measure that I can have all of this in SL with some of the best people I've ever met online. HASHTAG BLESSED!

After dessert, we got into our comfy sweats and jerseys and headed out to play FOOTBALL!!

Thanksgiving Football


Okay, so...maybe there were like 4 balls out on the field, and maybe we don't know all the rules, and Abby was wearing a space helmet, and the halftime show was kind of...well, us. But still! It was awesome!!

But, as usual, time went by too quickly and people needed to head to bed. So we said goodnight and headed home, got the girls off to bed, and settled in to do the thing that we do best.

Talk. :)

See You Soon


Oh you pervs. You thought I was going to say something else, huh? :-p

Aldwyn is leaving town for almost a week tomorrow so we needed to cram in as much talking as possible. And also snuggle, because that's something else we do really well, too.

It was really a wonderful night, but now it's time for lots of sleep. ♥

1 comment:

She had an Epiphany said...

Have a happy thanksgiving! I am gonna add your blog to my blog list. :) hope you can get around to reading it when i get the chance to post on it again :D