Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 238 - Oh you know.

Whoops. Missed a day there. Thursday I went out to celebrate the birthday of my best friend of 15 years. If you're a plurk friend of mine, then you know I got....really tipsy. LOL! I'm not really one for alcohol anymore. I used to be. I used to drink and drink much too much. But then 2-3 years ago, I just stopped. I don't really need alcohol to have a good time, and I certainly don't care much for how it makes me feel, either during or afterwards. [And, let's face it - I'm constantly worried that the one time I drink too much is going to be the time I'm called to rush to my parents' side.] But once in a while, I'll still party like I've forgotten all of that, and celebrating her 30th birthday was definitely one of those times. If you've never been cosmic bowling, you should go. Most bowling places have it at some point. It's basically bowling by blacklight, with lots of glow in the dark things, and the music totally pumped up. They had some GREAT mashes and remixes going last night. It was super super fun.

But partying like I was 21 again left me lethargic today, that is for sure. I spent most of the day in SL, just hanging out, either with a friend or two, or on my own.

238-365


[Ulaa said I need to start signing my pics. So I'm going to play around with some signatures for a while. I'm not just like, adding my own name to the pic for no reason. That little symbol is the zodiac symbol for Leo, which is my sign. There's some trivia for you.]


So speaking of Ulaa, we decided to dress up crazy [again] and hit up some clubs. Her friend Vaalith came along to play with us. They got completely tarted up. Me? Well...I took a different route.

Where's the mall?


Obviously not the route to the mall.

Also? $1800L for a dog in a bag, Zooby's? Bite me. This one was $100L.

And my necklace was not in my neck. Beta viewer 2.1 still has the glitch where not all the prims show up and you have to left click on the item to get them to appear. Hey Lindens, can we get that fixed, please? Thanks.

I still think the Zooby's chihuahua in a bag is cute.

But not $1800L cute.

We had a lot of fun tonight and although I have messed up on my goal of doing one style blog post a day, I would not have traded the past 2 days for anything.

This song is for you because I want you to laugh. Kiss the rainnnnn! xoxo

1 comment:

Emerald Wynn said...

UGHHHHHH - Thursday has been my night for getting shite-faced lately, as you may have seen on my (RL) FB page. The Peabody Hotel has their big summertime rooftop parties every Thursday.

So if it helps, I was HURTING on Friday too. I thought I was going to puke all over a meeting at work.

I'm think I'm done for a while. Vodka stopped being my friend when I turned 30.

Cosmic bowling rocks. And you guys kill me with your SL club antics.