Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 247 - Hey, Procrastination! Nice to see you!

I went to bed early last night with grand plans for my day today. My body, however, had other ideas. It was one of those terrible "I'm uncomfortable and I don't know why" nights that had me tossing and turning until almost 6am. Working off of four hours of sleep really doesn't do me much good. I'm procrastinating a lot today. I should be finished with my photos and article for Second Style and I'm not. I should have gone to the gym. I should have cleaned the kitchen.

Instead, I hung out in the garden area of Earthstones.

247-365


I like Earthstones a lot, but they are not in my self imposed budget for furniture.

At least, not this month.

Oh. Someone is about to yell at me for not working on pics, so I better go. LOL

1 comment:

Kit Jordan said...

I agree, the prices at Earthstones can be pretty jaw-dropping. I value quality work as much as the next girl, but this stuff isn't made of real diamonds, if ya know what I'm sayin'.