Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 243 - Gives You Hell

It would be great to say that this picture had a big story behind it, or that we were being incredibly dirty in my Glee room, or that we were playing that he was the teacher and I was the naughty schoolgirl getting an education on my knees. It would be great if I could say that!

243-365


But the truth is, Al needed a picture for his 2-3-6-5 post in a classroom type setting, I have a Glee room, and I danced around in this outfit while I was taking his picture and we talked about his new phone.

I'm still working on my eye makeup. I managed to get my wacom hooked back up, and my plurk buddy Rev helped me when my pen pressure thing wasn't working [who knew you needed drivers?], and so I think I'll be able to get it done now.

Earlier, Sophia was telling me a little story that made me laugh. I won't get into it here, but it made me think of a song. Since I was in my Glee room today, I thought I'd post the Glee version. Don't judge me for my love of all things Glee! :-p

So in the words of Rachel Berry, "I think I've found a song that sums up my feelings perfectly!"


No comments: