Wednesday, January 14, 2009

16 Things

I was tagged by the lovely Miss Bettye to write 16 things about myself. I went ahead with just all RL things, since it appears that that is what others are doing. :)


1. I can't shut up lately. Honestly, I can be just the world's biggest chatterbox if people will let me. Not many people let me. LOL

2. People tell me things I don't need to know. I know some guy at the library just moved into his house and his wife doesn't know anyone. I know some girl at the grocery store broke up with her boyfriend and he has a nice car. I know the woman who works at Burger King is just sick and tired of this weather. People just tell me things for no reason. It's kinda cool...unless I'm hungry and just want my Whopper.

3. I am not a picky eater, but there are many many things I have never tried - such as Thai or Indian food. I like to eat what others like to eat, and my RLBF and friends don't care to eat anything more exotic than Mexican food. LOL

4. I had asthma as a kid, and my mom was forever screaming at me to not smell flowers because it could trigger breathing problems. To this day I smell pretty much every flower I come across, whether it smells good or not.

5. I've been writing - stories, poetry, journals, whatever - since I was very very small. It's like second nature to me.

6. I'm highly touchy feely if I like you, but I also require quite a bit of personal space. You're allowed in my space, but don't overstay your welcome. LOL

7. As much as I like to talk to people, I recharge better when I'm alone.

8. I like mouthwash and currently have about 5 different kinds, plus a mini travel sized one in my purse. If I see it on a commercial and it seems like it'll do something good, I have to try it.

9. I've had the same sunglasses for 4 years. They were $12 at Walmart. If I ever lose them or they break, I will probably cry.

10. I cry at a lot of things. :-p

11. I laugh even more easily than I cry. But there have only been 2 people in the world who have ever been able to make me laugh until I start hiccuping. When the hiccups come, THAT is when you know you're damn funny.

12. I forgive people quite easily if they have hurt me. Not for them. It's for me and my own peace of mind. But it doesn't mean that I allow them to remain in my life. Most of the time, I don't. It wouldn't make sense to let them in to hurt me again, but it does depend on what happened in the first place. Nobody is perfect. Least of all me. LOL

13. I love the way getting my eyebrows waxed feels.

14. I've had eating disorders since I was 8 years old. As much as I adore pasta, I sometimes don't know when to stop eating it. LOL It's a huge trigger food.

15. I sing a LOT. In the car, to myself while I'm cleaning, when I'm just sitting around. My brain is a constant jukebox of music.

16. I pretty much think any temperature under 65 degrees is freezing, and I swear I will have this scientifically proven one day.

I think everyone I know has been tagged already, so if you have not, then you're tagged!! Muahahaha! If you don't have a blog of your own, feel free to post your 16 things here in my comments. :-D

5 comments:

Shelly@Moonshine said...

Wow..I really only know you from plurk but I think we must be twins seperated at birth? Have you been missing a 4'11" kindred spirit? I could have written those myself! Thanks for sharing.
Oh, except I have had, and like Thai. Try it!

Unknown said...

65 degrees is freezing? Yesterday is was 47 here and I didn't even wear a jacket to go get lunch. I know you are thinking about how hardy and brave I am now. :-P

I am thinking how hardy and brave you are for liking to get your eyebrows waxed.

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

*beams* I totally agree with 65 being freezing, I mean, come on...oh, and over 75 is boiling, btw.

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

-- I wish I could call 65 freezing!! If I did, there'd only be about 3 months here in CO when it wasn't frigid.

-- You must try Indian food sometime!! Vindaloo is amazing, with a nice tall mango lasi. =)

-- I'm glad to know someone else besides me is always singing! It makes the odd looks in the grocery store and everywhere else seem less intimidating. =)

Heather said...

Number 4 cracks me up! I guess we all get issues from our mothers... Also: 3 degrees here in Indiana AT THIS MOMENT. *THAT* is freezing. ;)