Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 190 - Procrastinatey!

I'm so fucked.

190-365


See, if I haven't mentioned it, I'm one of the new Second Style magazine writers. I'm doing the Mini Guide feature. And well...article is due tomorrow. And I? I have done nothing except throw a bunch of sunglasses on the ground.

But! I work well on a deadline. Really. I do. I swear.

I will blame SL, though. Because look! My shadow textures got all jacked up!!

My shadows!


I had to relog. Which fixed the shadows. But then! Look!

Um...what?


I was missing part of my face! MY FACE!

A rebake fixed it.

And then, I got this float from a group and forgive me, I have no idea which group. LOL But it is full of fabulous. Unfortunately, I drove right off my photo platform and fell to the ground.

Yeah I am!


Okay...got to get something done.

Or I can just stand here in my bedroom dancing like I have been for the past couple of hours.

You know...whichever.

No comments: