Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ho hum.

I had a nice night in SL, up to a point, and then it just kind of fizzled. But no matter. Now that I am getting my feet wet in the whole "meeting guys" thing, I think I'll be ok and not so . . . oh, I don't know. I don't want to say desperate to hang out with someone, but I won't be so eager. I guess that's more the word. Not that my new friend isn't really nice or anything because he is. But I think he and I are not exactly walking together in what we want. There's more to this story of course but I'll keep it at this for now.

Tonight at the event I went to, it was a Good vs Evil, so I went as an angel. I didn't win, but I didn't expect to. I stopped before the event and snapped a few pics and then doctored them a little in Photoshop. This one is my favorite. I'm not always blond in SL. I can't seem to stick with one hair color. But I thought it went well with the whole angel thing. My whole outfit, even my skin and hair, cost I think $2L. My new friend gave me 2 halos later, but one of them had all these sparkles and junk shooting out of the top and it made me look like a chimney so I just ended up making my own. Woo, I can make a circle! I hadn't made it yet before taking pics.

If you're wondering why I'm up at this time it's because I have the flu and even though some people sleep a lot when they're sick, I'm the opposite.

Angel Alicia

2 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

This is a lovely blog Alicia. I've enjoyed reading through your exploits.

I love your idea to write a blog about living for 5L a day on SL.

I'll put a link in my blog so hopefully more peeps see what you are getting up to.

Alicia Chenaux said...

Thanks Creamy! I really appreciate your comment, and the link back! :)