Monday, January 28, 2008

Now I'm unstoppable! Well, not really.

When I'm out and about, I see a lot of women with guns. I'm not sure why they feel the need to be packing heat while going to buy hair, but they do look cool. I don't really feel the need to shoot anyone in SL. Not yet, anyway. But I did go and pick up some freebies from SLX and hit the streets of my home sim. It can be rough out there, you know!

Freeze!

What are you looking at?

I look cool, huh? :) But it's not really me. I guess deep down, I'm just sweet & innocent.

Speaking of which, check out this cool thing I got today!

Ballerina Globe

I click on a lot of subscribe-o-matic things when I'm exploring. I don't remember clicking on the subscribe-o-matic for the store All Dolled Up [SLurl], because I don't remember ever going to that store, but I go to a lot of places. I was really surprised to get the snowglobe as a gift today. It's so nice! You just hop in you're a ballerina. I got the outfit from Spirit [SLurl] for $1L and it was just perfect.

Tomorrow...I'll let you all in on a dirty secret. ;)

Alicia's Tip Of The Day: If you see a Subscribe-O-Matic sign, click on it. It doesn't take up any of your groups, you aren't annoyed by chatters, and you usually end up with some really great gifts.

No comments: