Friday, January 18, 2008

To sleep or not to sleep

I'm in one of those in-between times where I could probably [and should probably] go to bed, but somehow it doesn't appeal to me.

Rail sitter

I didn't host tonight, but I did go up to the club to hang out. After looking hoochie [which rarely happens, actually, but tonight I made a special effort], I came home and put on my new dollarbie hair from Truth, my freebie dress from <3Cupcakes [LOVE that store], and my group gift shoes from Adam n Eve, which is a store I hadn't heard of before last night. I sat on the balcony of my apartment and just sorted through some things until I got bored and changed into a hoodie and jeans. But then I got a group notice from Free Speerit that there was a freebie dress, and it's kind of cool because the pieces are copy/modify and the designer urges people to modify the pieces. I hopped over, grabbed it, and came back home where I promptly turned the dress blue. Have I mentioned blue, especially baby blue, is my favorite color?

Garden formal

The box also came with Vint's prim skirt builder distribution kit. I haven't opened it yet to see what's in it, but I'm guessing a prim skirt builder. :-p Anyway, since the dress was more of a project than anything else, it's not super super good quality, but it's cute. I'm going to play around with it later and see what I can do with it.

I've been reading Natalia Zelmanov's blog lately and she has a very awesome list of places to visit. I think I'll go choose a place from her list and go exploring.

No comments: