Friday, January 11, 2008

So fun!

I have had so much fun! It's late, though, and I need to get in bed, so I'll start from the beginning of Thursday and just recap as quickly as I can. :)

Wednesday night, I'd gone over to Kayliwulf and picked up all their freebies. Kayliwulf sells latex things, and I didn't have anything latex. I'm trying to collect some "event" type wear for my job. Oh goodness, these freebies are . . . wild! I'm not really familiar with latex in SL [or RL for that matter] but it looks like very good quality to me. But the funniest thing was when I opened a box today to try an outfit on and it came with prim boobs!!!

Juggs! LOL

I was dying! The silly things move when you click them too! I couldn't believe it! Do people really wear these things in SL? I guess they must and Kayliwulf did seem like quite a fetish store judging by the amount of girls with collars I saw in there.

I was at my favorite sandbox opening boxes when someone who actually reads this blog contacted me. Hi CeNedra! She teleported me out to where she was and then took me around to a few places. She gave me the tip to head out to Orientation Island sometimes to help newbies out. That way I'm both finding people to chat with, and helping at the same time. I would never really have thought of that, so that was a great tip.

After she logged off, I headed to my "home" and ended up having my first voice chat with a couple of really fun people.

Chatting

They were really nice and voice chatting was fun. I'm not sure it's something I'd want to do on a regular basis, but with just 2 others there, it was nice. They were really chatty, though, so I didn't say all that much.

I was back in the sandbox building when CeNedra came back online and we headed out to the Winter Moon sale.

At the Winter Moon sale

Tons of bikinis for $1L, and other nice things for $10L. Not bad at all. I'd been there before, so I didn't end up getting anything. Except a hard crash, but that was my fault for having Photoshop up for hours too and then expecting to be in SL as well.

We went to DeFleur and picked up some free dresses. This is when Cen had the idea to put on the ones with the veils and head out somewhere to have fun. After a wardrobe malfunction [*giggles*], a crash, and going to some place where there were mostly campers, we headed to Avilion. I'd never been there before, so I didn't know what to expect.

It was really pretty! All medieval and everything. I really liked it.

On the bridge

But two such lovely and mysterious beauties couldn't be without a dance partner, so she called on her friend Whos, and he joined us. Oh he is a funny guy. I have a feeling we'll either end up really great friends, or hating each other. He and I danced first, and then Cen was asked to dance by someone else, but we ended up switching anyway. My new dance partner was quite the charmer. To avoid anyone being left out, Cen and I decided to leave at the same time.

And now it's very late and I'm so tired. But I couldn't NOT blog. Tomorrow night [technically tonight since it's now Friday] is the first event that I'll be hosting. I'm a little nervous, but I think it'll be ok. It's at 6pm SLT, so if anyone wants to come, just give me a shout and I'll tp you in.

Hooray for new experiences, and new friends. :)

Alicia's Tip Of The Day: If things aren't going well for you, or you feel alone, just wait. It all gets better. :)

No comments: