Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz...

I am a firm believer that unless I'm in love with you or you're family, you should never even think of calling my home before 12pm. Unfortunately a telemarketer got the rough side of my tongue for calling BEFORE 9AM. The only thing that would make me feel better is a good freebie, and that's just what I got. I am now the proud owner of a Mercedes. And because she looked so cute in her outfit, I copied Creamy Cooljoke's outfit a bit. [Feel better soon!!]

Ta-Da!

[Thank you, Blogspot, for cutting the pic. Click on it to see the full size.]

This car is so pretty! It comes with a HUD, but I'm not sure exactly what the HUD does. I've seen it said in a couple of places that the car is hard to handle, but this is my first car in SL, so I wouldn't know. I just think it looks good.

Not a hoodrat!

And yes, I think I look good on it. ;) Even the inside of the car is very nicely detailed. It took me forever to get my camera in it, but I managed. :)

Pretty inside

I took that baby out for a spin. But unfortunately, much like in the real world, I'm a danger on the road.

I don't know what happened!

Maybe I should just hire a driver.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ali,
Once again we're thinking alike even though we weren't together - this time must have been vehicles.

Last night I got a new Monster Truck and a cute little pink helicopter for free.

Look out shoppers - student drivers on the road.

Alicia Chenaux said...

LOL! Oh no, if we go driving together, people will have to leap out of the way! We already can't walk. LOL

Jeff said...

hmmm I wonder if the HUD is required for parallel parking, maybe? ;-) Nice try doing it on your own, however, you almost did it!

Important thing is - you're okay. Not a manicured fingernail broken and you walked away looking flawless as always. All in all, a successful adventure, no? :-)

/me crosses Alicia off his designated drivers list.... *g*

Alicia Chenaux said...

You wouldn't let me drive you? I'm heartbroken!! :(

Jeff said...

Uh, umm, well, okay sure, I'd let ya drive me, you talked me into it.

I mean, what's the worst that could happen - we'd end up parked upside down on a street corner somewhere or slowly sinking backwards into some large body of water?

As long as I wasn't another drunk driver out on the road, because that would just be dangerous. :-)

Alicia Chenaux said...

Why would I need to be your designated anyway? Have you been in the wine coolers again?! :)

You drive. I'll sit next to you and look pretty.