Monday, February 11, 2008

4th time - not a charm.

Who bet that both my DJs wouldn't show? LOL! I had enough of it, so I took to the airwaves myself tonight. It was a lot of fun. I think the best quote of the night was, "Alicia, I would never have guessed you rock so hard." LOL Don't let the big blue eyes and schoolgirl skirts fool you. ;)

But big big big thanks to those of you who came out tonight!! I hope you had fun. :)

I do really wonder why the DJs that are scheduled with me don't show. But I don't care much anymore. If they show, they show. If not, then I do it.

My computer is screaming at me for running 25,000 things at once tonight, and my dinner is cold [I'd planned on eating while I hosted, before I knew I'd be DJing], so I guess a reboot and a rewarm is in order.

1 comment:

Valryn Vandeverre said...

You have the worst luck with DJ's were I still doing it I'd fill in for those. I had such a blast DJ'ing, but sadly the club I mainly worked out of (which shall remain nameless) had some issues with their staff in a way that I just couldn't operate under. :(

Do your Dj's ever give any reasons for not showing up?