Thursday, February 7, 2008

Maybe if it was acute....

Ok, who had bets that my dj would again not show up for my event tonight? For pete's SAKE. I thought I had it all in the bag tonight. The event notice was listed, the DJ scheduled is one that has been very reliable this week, and I looked totally evil.

Evil!

But oh no. 7pm came, I had guests, no DJ, and some guy started trying to prove how much of a badass demon he was by putting on about 700 prims worth of spikes and crazy wings. It was pretty funny when he was talking though. If I may, an excerpt from tonight's conversation. Name changed to protect the stupid.

The Stupid: angles never learn
The Stupid: see these boots?
The Stupid: these boots i made to kill angles
You: like, 90 degree ones? or obtuse?
The Stupid: all kinds of angles

I was laughing SO hard. He completely didn't understand what I was talking about. So don't worry, angels, this guy is just out to kill geometry.

I think it's time to freebie shop now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was laughing so hard during that conversation but didn't say a word. I told you I was the 'good twin' you evil girl you.

Alicia Chenaux said...

I was SO glad when he left. I don't know if I could have put up with two hours worth of angles. I might have run out of jokes. LOL

Sidonie said...

Good morning Angles, Good Morning Charlie. How's your nose Triangle? Pointy.

okay, that's lame but it's early, lol

Anonymous said...

OMG I've heard of people butchering the English language, but taking out their frustrations on geometric shapes? So uncool, man.

Alicia Chenaux said...

Sidonie, omg! LMAO! I admit, I pulled up a page on angles so I'd have more ammunition, but the guy left before I had to bust out with any more angle talk.

Wrath - I know, right? Poor little angles, just sitting there doing their jobs, and this guy come in big spiky boots and wants everything to be round or something.