Thursday, February 7, 2008

I try to be cool...

When it comes to my musical tastes, they tend to be all over the spectrum, but generally I stick in the rock area. However, once in a while, some song catches my interest and I spend a week humming it to myself. This week the song is "Low" by Flo Rida. I have no idea why I like this song, or why it makes me want to dance.

Bouncing

I'm so uncool sometimes, I astound myself.

Moving on, I know a few of you have been using The Orton Effect for your photos lately. If you use it and you're disappointed when you upload into SL, try using the gaussian blur at a lower setting.

Winter - ortonized, of course.

For most of the photos I do that I use for my blog, I use the blur at around 15. But this one, which I did upload into SL, the blur is set at 8.5. It uploaded beautifully. :)

I have a post to do on some Valentine's Day themed outfits, but I'm getting tired, so I think that may be tomorrow's post. :)

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Cool thing is, you can still stick to the general rock area of your musical spectrum and still enjoy "Low" by Flo Rida - by listening to the Travis Barker Remix version of the tune.
;-)

Alicia Chenaux said...

Aww, you're always looking out for me. LOL Awesome. :)

Andria Meredith said...

Hey, nothing wrong with a little musical diversity. My dirty little secrets are jazz and Broadway music.

When people ask what kind of music I listen to, I just say "the good kind." ^.^

Anonymous said...

Would you be willing to take requests?
:)