Years ago, I ran across this community and every Friday they'd post 5 questions for people to answer. Since Tymmerie said I'm responsible for giving you all something to write about, here we go. The Friday Five. :) I'm stealing questions from other F5 sites and changing them to be SL-related, since I know not everyone enjoys talking about their "other" life in their SL blogs.
1. If you could do one thing in SL, what would you do?
2. If you could be anyone else in SL for a day, who would it be and why?
3. If you could change one thing in SL, what would it be?
4. If you could hop on a naughty poseball with one person of the same sex, who would it be?
5. If you could hop on a naughty poseball with one person of the opposite sex, who would it be?
Here are my answers.
1. I think I'd drive in a car allllll over mainland, and never fall under the ground when I crossed a sim. LOL
2. Hmm...this is a hard one because there are so many awesome people. I think I might like to step into Caliah Lyon's shoes for a day, just because I think she's so elegantly beautiful and does such wonderful creations.
3. I'd tear down all the ugly ad farms all over mainland and make parks & gardens. That's two things, isn't it? Oh well.
4. LOL...this question makes me laugh. I choose Cen, because everyone knows if we weren't straight, we'd totally be lesbians for each other. :-p
5. /me giggles. I'm not saying.
Please answer in your blogs, or if you don't blog, post it in my comments. :)
I have so much I should be doing. I'm actually going out to dinner tonight [even though I'm still not a fan of food this week] and I need to be getting ready. I'm such a procrastinator!!