Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Damn, I'm good. LOL

Sidonie had some awesome pictures taken of her and ever since I saw the one with her shadow, I've been wanting to learn that technique for myself. But after going through several tutorials, I've come to realize that either there are no good tutorials for my version of Photoshop, or I'm just stupid and don't know where things are. But finally, through trial, error, and a lot of bitching, I managed to put together something.

Me and my shadow

I don't think the dimensions are exactly right, but I'm impressed with myself simply because I had to learn to do things without going step by step with a tutorial. :) Of course, I'd preferred to have gone step by step, but whatever.

And no, I'm not still wearing my beads today. I actually took that picture yesterday but I didn't have time to do anything with it.

No comments: