Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rabble Rabble Rabble!

Aww, there's already grumbles going on from the "big" treasure hunt today. Well, mostly from the groups where people are sending notices "I found a box here." I appreciate the help and I know others do too, but with 84,000 hunts going on, you better say which one it's for. And what's this about some of the boxes not being for sale? You know, that happened during FashCon day. It wasn't deliberate, I'm sure, but just an oversight. But people get very mad about things like this. It was kind of funny on FashCon day when this designer set out her box, didn't mark it for sale, sent the notice and ran. Of course the store filled up in a minute flat, and when people IMed her to tell her she forgot to set the box for sale, she couldn't get back in the sim! It was completely full. LOL I never did go back for that present. I'm sure my inventory is thanking me for that.

Now everyone make sure you mark EXACTLY where you've found boxes for the treasure hunt today, put all the landmarks on a notecard, and send it to me so I can go hunting later. ;) I'm kidding, of course. :)

Have an absolutely lovely Saturday!

4 comments:

Violeta said...

Wont do any good. Supposedly the boxes are set to move around. I certinaly hope so because last night alot of them were impossible to find. And the stores were not densely decorated either.

Valryn Vandeverre said...

I've lost track, how many treasure hunts are currently (and separately) ongoing at the moment?

Violeta said...

Way too many. I've been on hunts since late January. in fact i need to go through my inventory and stash or dump that which I know I'll have no use for.

Alicia Chenaux said...

From my count at the moment there are at least 4 hunts going on that have nothing to do with each other, and I believe a couple more are scheduled at other places this coming week.