Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mardi Gras!

Today's not just "Super" Tuesday, for those of you completely immersed in politics. It's also Mardi Gras! The day before the start of Lent and the day where it's pretty much common to show your boobs for some cheap plastic beads.

Mardi Gras

You don't want to know what I had to do to get those.

[Ok, nothing. But imagine that I did have to get completely crazy.]

There are several celebrations all over SL for Mardi Gras and Carnival, so I'm sure you all can find somewhere to go and party. There are also free beads and masks all over. If you don't have any, I have some freebies and I might not even make you get topless for them. Also, Freebie Jeebies has $1L Mardi Gras shirts, cheeky shorts, and stockings from Layniewear. I also saw some Valentine's shirts out there, including Scarlet Letter shirts that just have a big red A on them. Lucky for me, I can get one and it's just my initial. :-p There's also free Mardi Gras silks at QC Designs in La Reina. I'm wearing the tiara from the set in the above picture.

So, as they say - Laissez les bons temps rouler! Get the good times roll!

[Anyone know if someone's made some prim ashes for the forehead for tomorrow? lol]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the mask *DG* Innovations sent out? Gorgeous. <3

Heehee, I've been wandering about SL collecting beads for a couple hours now. There really are a lot!! More than will fit around my little neck. And likely more to come after 7-ish. ^^

Alicia Chenaux said...

Ooh, is it a group gift? I'll have to check that out. :)

I haven't really run into a lot of beads but I haven't been hunting either. I would have thought that the freebie groups would be overrun with them . lol

Andria Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.