Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's after midnight here, therefore it's officially Valentine's Day! I hope all of you have a wonderful day, full of love and candy. :) Remember, I'm hosting a Best In Red event at 7pm SL time on Valentine's night, so just IM me in world if you want to come out to that. I might have a DJ, or I might be doing it myself. You just never know. lol I don't have a date, so if you don't either, that's just fine!

So to start off Valentine's Day, I headed over to the Isle Of View [SLurl], which is being set up so people can go out and kiss & hug Lindens & volunteers during the day. I figured it would be mad busy tomorrow, so going out there tonight would be the best time. It's actually a cute place.

Conversation Hearts

Now I do have to warn you - this island looks like Valentine's Day came over and exploded. Red and pink and hearts all over the place! But there are places to sit and it's just all very cutesy.

Sitting around

I also got to see two of the Lindens out there, Mia & Ekim Linden.

Mia & Ekim

I was going to ask Mia where she got her dress, but I figured she was probably busy. I guess if I were smart, I would have just inspected the prims to find out. Shut up, I'm blonde.

Oh, speaking of my hair for a sec, the hair I'm wearing in these pics was a free Valentine's gift from RaC. It's not the kind of hair that I like to wear normally, but I knew I'd be out taking some pics, and it looks good for pictures.

After I finished exploring, I got a Valentine's bear and went on home.

Cupid Bear

Huge bear. lol I'm sure it will just sit patiently in my inventory until next Valentine's Day.

If you're interested in getting free hugs & kisses, the volunteers will be out there all day, and the Lindens will be out there from 7-9 AM and 5-7 PM PST.

Big Valentine's hugs from me to all of you!!!

3 comments:

Andria Meredith said...

Awww, that is too cute of the Lindens. I've been by the sim, and it is almost overwhelmingly shmushy. ^__^

And is it just me, or is RaC hair almost hyper-active? Every little move and it's bouncing and swaying, like it's caught in some mysterious breeze that's following me everywhere. As far as swishy flexi hair, I like Analog Dog.
BUT, free hair is never unwelcome. And it looks really cute on ya. =]

Alicia Chenaux said...

Oh my gosh, I was just thinking that about the hair. I was on my posestand adjusting a skirt and the hair just kept bouncing. LOL But it is cute, and yay for gifts! :)

Andria Meredith said...

Hahaha, glad to know I'm not alone in this!!

Oh, and happy Valentine's Day. ^__^