Monday, February 11, 2008

Let's take bets!

I'm hosting an event tonight [Best In Demos. Starts at 7, if anyone wants to come.] and the past 3 times I've hosted, the scheduled DJ hasn't shown up. Last Monday the excuse was that the DJ was still hungover from the Super Bowl. How long does a hangover REALLY last?! Thursday, there was no excuse that I heard. He simply didn't show. To try to cover bases, TWO DJs are on the schedule for tonight. What do you all want to bet that neither show up because they each thought the other had it? I swear, if a DJ doesn't show tonight, that's it. I quit. There are other clubs. I just like this one because it doesn't take up much of my time. lol

So since the event is demos tonight, I went hunting. I went over to Cake and got some hair and some skins. I'm really impressed with the skins there. The hair is ok, although I don't think it's really worth the price for just one color, but it's still pretty. It's the skins I'm the most impressed with. Very nice, with great makeup and body detail.

Don't forget to vote on my poll! It'll end tonight. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which club? I couldn't find it listed in events.