Friday, February 15, 2008

Giants!

I haven't done one of these in a while, but when I teleported over to Imagen to pick up their gorgeous dollarbie formal, I realized that this would have to be shown.

There are some TALL women that shop at Imagen!!!

Whew, she's tall.

I look like her baby. lol

Usually when I go somewhere, there's one or two super tall women and then some closer to my height. But basically every woman out there was huge. They were speaking what I believe was Italian, so perhaps it's a cultural thing?

All I know is... I'm tiny.

2 comments:

Chloe Streeter said...

I often feel the same way. My avie is 5'5"—much smaller than your average SL resident.

We're pygmies living in a world of Amazons :)

Anonymous said...

I don't get it when I hear ppl complaining about everyone beeing so freakish tall in SL.You don't seem to have a problem with flying, or TP? But when it comes to height, it's suddenly so important to have "realistic" size according to RL height.
I heard that the first avatar was meant to be average size based upon RL height, but something went wrong and the first AV was about 20% bigger than RL. So instead of starting all over again, they left is this way and in SL - IN SL - average height for men and women are taller than RL. So I'm 168 cm in RL and 180 cm in SL, and of course it's because I see no point in insisting on my RL height in a virtual world.
But yes, those were tall women. They would be bigget than me in SL, just as my RL neighbour is a really nice woman of 180 cm and exactly as high as her husband.