Friday, February 22, 2008

Quiet Night

You guys crack me up. You really do. I was rolling at the jokes and sites that were posted in my last entry! I knew I could count on you. ;)

So Mr. Kitty survived the vet visit and he takes a shot like man. Turns out that in one of his outdoor excursions, he'd gotten in a fight and he has a small puncture wound on his arm, which was leading to the limp. So he got checked out, some blood drawn, and a shot. He's a trooper. Of course, I have to give him some medication for the next few days, and I'm not sure he's going to appreciate it.

I had a 4 hour nap this afternoon. I think I may go to bed early tonight, though. I have to get up early tomorrow to get some things done. I never did get around to working on any of my pieces, although I did think about it as I was laying down for my nap. :)

It was a quiet night for me in SL. I went to Primtionary, IMed now and then, bought a couple of dresses at <3Cupcakes [I want ALL the clothes there! ALL!], and signed up to DJ tomorrow night. So if you don't have anything to do tomorrow night, I'm DJing from 7-9pm SLT. I grabbed more songs tonight to pad my playlist, so it should be fun. :) It's a "Night Of The Dead" event, so if you want to look dead or gothy or something, well, now you know where to come. Just IM me at event time and I'll send a ride for you.

It's definitely bedtime now.

No comments: