Monday, February 4, 2008

A couple of answers

I usually answer any questions in the comments, but I know I post a lot so things get lost. lol So to answer two questions that I got:

The site for the Orton tutorial is right here. I use Photoshop for editing pictures, and I believe any version of Photoshop can be used with this tutorial, but don't quote me on that. :)

And the glasses that I wear frequently are the Danielle black glasses from Insolence. They were $50L, and available on SLExchange as well as in world. There are tortoiseshell textured ones, too.

Now I'm in very bad need of a shot of caffeine. Someone should just give me an IV of the stuff. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those who are poorer and can't afford photoshop, it can be done with GIMP as well. Considering your $5L/day project, I think you should shift to GIMP too, Ali ;-). Photoshop is just too darn expensive!

Gimp for windoze

~ Go

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip about the glasses!! I've been trying to find a pair I like and have been failing miserably in that. Time to check out Insolence!! :)