Sunday, February 24, 2008

Headachey

Is "headachey" a word? It is now. :)

I did a great set tonight. Fast and hard pretty much covers it. Heh. Excuse me while I giggle like a 14 year old for a few minutes.




Nope, not done yet.




Ok. Anyway, it was a good set, only 2 hours of hard rock & metal leaves me pretty tired. I love the songs I played, don't get me wrong. But I can't just play the music like a normal person. Oh no. I have to turn it up REALLY LOUD on my side. I really don't know where I got into that habit.

To try to relax, I headed out shopping. But it was not relaxing. Why? Fashion disasters! Everywhere! I ran home and curled up in a ball mumbling, "Can't come out. Oily skin will eat me. Can't come out. Oily skin will eat me."

I tried to work on some pieces because the plan now is to start getting the shop set up on Monday [I get free rent for a month, starting from the first day I move in, so I want to be pretty much ready to go as soon as I start getting in there.] I got an AWESOME idea for a belt from the super great Wrath Paine. He's brilliant, if you didn't know. :-p

What's not brilliant is how SL wasn't letting me build without it reverting my edits back to the original, or close enough. It really sucks when you get a texture just the way you want it, and suddenly it's rotated 43.208 degrees. I'm going to go back to the Windlight viewer tomorrow and see if that helps, because I wasn't really having that issue while I was building in Windlight.

So tomorrow's projects: Start getting some product pictures done [I may need someone willing to pose with me on the beds. Nothing dirty, I promise. lol], work up the posters in Photoshop, continue working on the belts, post a blog that I have in mind but I need to do some work and do pictures, and... sleep. :)

Actually, sleep sounds good. Well, a shower, and then sleep.

No comments: