Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back To Windlight

I'm sitting here waiting on 2 things. 1) For my RL friend to call me since she somehow broke her car and needs a ride to a guy's house to pick it up. And 2) For Windlight to finish downloading. Yes, I'm going back to the Windlight viewer which has proved, thus far, to be the most stable viewer I have used yet. My avatar may look terrible, but at least I won't crash as much and my prim edits will stick.

[That just reminded me of the line from the movie Clueless. "What happened? Did my hair get flat? Did I stumble into some bad lighting?"]

If you'll notice, I've put up another Project Playlist playlist. :) My first one is filled with 90s goodness. This new one [the black one, not the blue one] is a little sampling of the kind of music I play during my sets. It's also often what I'm listening to when I'm really deep into building.

Later on - How To Wear Freebies & Not Look Crazy.

No comments: