Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A bit of this and that

It's almost impossible to keep your real world issues out of your second life sometimes. If you're in a bad mood, it comes across. If you're happy, that comes out, too. Today I'm not in the best of moods due to some real world things going on. I'm sure I'll be ok soon, but right now I'm just kind of ... I can't really explain it. But big big thanks to Etherian for letting me unload a bit. I appreciate it a whole lot.

On to something a little cheerier, today's gift from Celestial Studios was a great one. Hoodie, shirt, pants...really great. I don't know that I'll ever wear the pants because the color is not one that I normally would wear, but I love the hoodie and the shirt. The hoodie is so well textured, it looks plushy. I love it. If you're in the Celestial City Update Group and you haven't been getting your gifts, go and look in the notice archives. I'm having to do that lately with a lot of my groups because I'm not getting all the notices. It's not always a bad thing - unless you miss a gift!

My poll on how big is your inventory has closed and these are the results: Out of 28 votes, 9 of you have between 5001-9999 items, 8 have between 15,001-20,000 items [I'm in this group!], 5 have 10,000-15,000 items, 3 have 1001-5000 items, and 3 have over 20,000 items. For those of you who have under 10,000, I just don't know how you do it! I delete a great deal of stuff every day, but I'm still teetering on the edge of 16,000. Cen says that she boxes up stuff that she doesn't use but wants to keep, so it's only 1 item. I should do that - and HAVE done that, but not enough, I guess.

As I was telling Etherian earlier, I'm not sure if I'm hungry or sleepy. I'm thinking that sleep is winning right now, so it might be time for a nap.

6 comments:

M said...

I totally forgot to take your poll, but as of last night my inventory is pushing the 35,000 mark (and as soon as I log in this evening to collect my OnRez purchases I'll probably pass it. O.o)

Here's to hoping whatever real life troubles have you down soon pass. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Try being a guy :P

I have about 6500 objects in my inventory.

If I were a female in SL I'd prolly have close to 20k items as well.

Sidonie said...

I posted, :P

Other than that, really got nothing.

Anonymous said...

Yep, like Daman dude, I also have around 6,500. Although I do hope to sort and remove lots of duplicate 'object' items or duplicates of other items, which I know are in there.

But when you consider as a n00b you already have like over 1,000 items to begin with (it must count library items) then it's not really so bad.

Alicia Chenaux said...

Meara - Oh my gosh! LOL But I am sure if I wasn't constantly battling my inventory, it would be that huge.

Daman & Wrath - Well, aren't you guys just special with your masculine inventories. :) I do need to delete a lot of my duplicate items. When I build, I take copies every so often to avoid losing anything, but then I forget to delete, so I have probably 50 "Ali's Couch" in my objects just sitting there.

Sidonie - YAY! Finally! Geez! :)

M said...

Before Xmas I was doing pretty good. Then the Xmas freebies, FashCon RezDay, Valentine's Hunts, Last Call's sale, ETD's sale, the fact that Mimi Coral's stuff is like crack to me, and some severe retail therapy *shakes fist at ex-boyfriend*, are all to blame.

It's a mess. That I ever manage to actually find anything in it is a miracle, lol.