Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lazy Day

Gosh, you guys notice when I don't blog for 24 hours! I wish I had a grand story of why, but the truth is, I just took a day to be lazy. :) As most of you have noticed [and commented on!], sleeping isn't something I do a whole lot of. It's not because of SL, it's just because of the way I am and have been for most of my life. But then every so often, I take a day or two and I'm just totally lazy. I get on the couch, I put snacks on the coffee table, I keep the remote control handy, and I just veg out. Or at least veg out as much as my caffeinated blood will let me. :)

So, I decided tonight to hit a few stores that I'd gotten notices from and that aren't doing any treasure hunts. There are some really cool places out there that I haven't really heard of before. I also went and spent some money because I'm a girl and that's what girls do. Plus, designers have been so so kind lately. It makes me happy to spend some money.

New stuff!

I put this outfit together using bits and pieces from a bunch of stores. I'm not a fashion blogger so I won't go all crazy explaining every little bit, but to give you all a basic rundown:

Sweater: Gray sweater from First Egg [SLurl]- Freebie
Skirt: Skull Mini Noir Tartan from Soulfire [SLurl] - $50L
Hair: Dreadlock Ponygirl in Platinum from Soulfire - $75L
Socks: Grey Sweater Socks from Catnip [SLurl] - $65L
Boots: Black Laceup Boots from Shiny Things [SLurl] - $100L [Clearance!]

You can't see it very well, but I'm also wearing the new free floral locket from Coquette. I raved about the love note locket they had given out earlier and this is really great because I've been looking for a long necklace. Oh and I'm wearing some earrings from Secret Serenity. I love them! They're teeny tiny and have a little sparkle.

Oh, and I hit up the La Reina hunt tonight. It was a good one. I'll talk about that one later. All this laziness has made me sleepy for tonight. But I'll leave you all with this picture.

Bad pandas!

4 comments:

Valryn Vandeverre said...

Hey!! I know those bears!!!

Aren't those the famous Chinese bears that have this gimic.. where they protest starving in China by making a food chain along the Great Wall..

Odd but I can't see that sort of 'eating' promotion working for starving countries to be honest.

Alicia Chenaux said...

LOL!!!! <3 That was great. :)

But they may also have been the bears that are protesting fast food by telling people to eat at home. :)

Anonymous said...

Hot little outfit.

Anonymous said...

That hair almost makes you tall.

And to steal from Val... my verification is srqxjypj

Awfully long this time.