Saturday, February 2, 2008

Winding down for the night

After the big upset and frantic move of earlier, I'm feeling a lot better. I'm now ensconced in a nice new place, which I believe I'd managed to make look pretty decent.

My new place

Looks better in person, I think. :) I'm still adjusting things here and there, but for the most part, I'm done decorating.

The funniest thing is that I'm going to have to call in the apartment manager to have her remove a couple of transparent prims that are on the floor. I was walking and bumped into something. When I ctrl-alt-t to see what it was, someone has left 2 spankers on the floor! Wow, when you drop your ass not once, but TWICE... :)

I'm tired now, and I probably didn't have any reason to write, but can you believe I've been told that I could write MORE? Some of my readers are crazy. ;)

3 comments:

Sidonie said...

Ah hon. I'm sending you over some carpet/rug prims I made as a house warming present. They are mod/copy so they can be resized as needed. If you need other colors when you change furniture just let me know, I have bought tons of textures.

I'm sorry you had that kind of drama. One thing I can say about where I live, it's quiet!

Unknown said...

Alicia - I am afraid that with only 67 posts for January, you may be getting lazy. :-P

What? Those people are crazy...but how flattering for you that they want more!! If anything, I have been wondering when you find time to sleep. (Although if I was a SL virgin, I would be a heck of a lot more productive, too... kidding! Sort of.)

Alicia Chenaux said...

Sidonie - Thank you! I was just saying last night that I didn't care for the rug I'd put down. :)

Tymmerie - I know, I know. But some days I just couldn't think of more than a couple of things to talk about. :-p I just don't know how I'll manage to write more in February. After all, there's only 29 days this month!