Sunday, February 10, 2008

Poll Results!

Ooh, I just realized my poll ended!!

The question was: Would you still shop in a store where the store owner ignored you or was annoying?

Out of the 18 votes that were cast, 8 of you wouldn't shop there, 5 of you would if the stuff there was good, 3 of you would only take the gifts, 1 of you doesn't shop, and 1 of you just orbit people. You're bad. lol

So what does this all mean? Probably nothing. Or it could mean everything. You just never know! :)

Now I have to think of a new poll.

EDIT - New poll up!! Answer it please. :) If you have anything else to add, comment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You left out my preference... shopping without anyone bothering you. I would rather the shop owner/staff not hover around me. I know how to pay a sign. :p :)

Valryn Vandeverre said...

I have noticed a lack of posts from our lovely Alicia, has she gotten some much needed sleep? has she simple abandoned us for greener pastures such as a third life? has she pulled at the pub this weekend?

Enquiring minds need to know these things.

Word Verification: qapjit

Sounds like a 'grand-dad' swear word, you know like dagnabit

Anonymous said...

Perhaps someone is keeping our Alicia too busy to blog?
Not I.

Or perhaps the treasure hunting, sorting, and photographing of it all has become all consuming and a massive post is on the horizon.

Alicia Chenaux said...

Anon - Oh I know just what you mean! There are some times when I don't need help. :)

Valryn & Cen - Aww, you make me feel appreciated. And you guys must be bored. LOL