Monday, February 4, 2008

Oops, SL did it again.

I rarely get fully naked to get dressed in SL. But about an hour ago, I was trying on some clothes and ended up that way. For 30 minutes, I couldn't get ANYTHING on. I tried everything I could think of to do to fix it, and nothing. So I got extremely happy when my boots and my boyfriend shirt from Blaze both popped on. Unfortunately, pants or underpants are a lost cause.

Oopsie

Thank you, SL, for leaving me with at least some of my dignity covered.

Speaking of the boyfriend shirt [which is my favorite piece of clothing at the moment], last night I couldn't sleep so I went out to some stores while I was wearing it. I went to Broadmead to get the freebie at Grandma, and while I was poking around in the sim, I saw the most charming lights! I looked to see who the creator was and ran off to see them.

Pixielights

Aren't they lovely? You can buy the set of different colors [as shown] or the colors separately. To my complete dismay, I can't remember what store this is. I'll have to go back to Broadmead and look at the creator again. I'd do it now, but since I seem to be channeling Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman today, minus the killer body and the skirt, I think that will have to wait.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, I really do rock.

I DO rock!

I guess I'll go back to trying to find something to cover my butt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Haven't we all had that happen!! Good to have a sense of humor when caught with your pants down!