Thursday, March 26, 2009

It was just a normal week...

I had thrown a bunch of pics into my Flickr thinking I had an actual post for them, but then it turned out, I didn't. But I like to share pictures, so here we go. :)

Last week we had a semi-group outing to a go-karts place. It was SO fun! I suck at driving, preferring more to just go fast. Here's a pic of the Harlow-Sodwinds in their duo car. Lucky Sophia, I had to drive myself!! Look at Skyhawke's face. It cracks me up!

The Sodwinds racing


And this is why I shouldn't be allowed to drive myself.

Flipped


Speaking of the Harlow-Sodwinds, we were out at their photography studio one evening and I snapped this picture of them. I tried to be all fancy like Sky and doctor it up, but I suck. :)

Sodwinds on the wall



After Sehra's rezday party, Pumpkin and I went to go pick up our decorations. Wanna know the truth to why Pumpkin's humping the floor? I'll never tell... ;)

Pumpkin humpkin. LOL


We went to visit Aisuru one evening and I couldn't resist climbing all over her rainbow thing. It's fun!

Rainbow peeking


Sometimes I pretend to be the receptionist at Sacred. And sometimes I just dance on the desk. They seem to put up with me either way.

Dancing receptionist


Sophia and me on Industrial Night last Saturday at Sacred. We look hot!

Industrial night


Pumpkin, Sophia, and me jamming out on someone's piano. Pumpkin says she knows the people, so that was good enough for me. LOL

Pianists


And last but not least.... Sophia staring at her husband as he pwns us all and becomes a very pretty girl. I don't think I'm supposed to show this picture. I bet I get fired for this. LMAO!!

Skylina

2 comments:

Pumpkin Saenz said...

That was YOUR dance, hoochie. I <3 breaking & entering with you guys. If it wasn't for you two, I never would've realized what perverted neighbors I have.

Anonymous said...

Oh....just wait, payback is coming. I guess you forget that I have pictures of you.

Skylina