Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 144 - When I look at the stars, I feel like myself

It's been kind of a hellish week for me. I don't really feel like getting into it. My plurk buddies know most of it, so I figure if anyone else needs to know, they'll ask. lol But it's really drained me and my writing, even in my personal journal, has slacked off a lot. I try, I do. But sometimes I'm tired of being the one who has to dig a little deeper, pull out a little more strength. I'd kind of love for someone to just ... I don't know. Take care of me? Pamper me a bit? But sometimes I'm not really sure if I know how to be taken care of anymore. I am so used to being the one to do everything for everyone. I'll survive, though, I'm sure.

144-365


Have you guys been over to the Pose Fair yet? I got this pose with the star from Do Re Mi. That link will take you to the Pose Fair location. I edited the star to be white and glowy, though. It's cute. :)

I'm starting to get the itch for a new house again. I love mine, but I kind of want something else now. I don't know what I want...but I figure I'll know when I stumble across it.

I'm about to go off on just a random tangent about nothing, so I think I'll wrap this up for now. There's time for random tomorrow.

3 comments:

Andria Meredith said...

Aww, I hope things lighten up for you soon! You'll get through it, I know it. Just remember to ask for a hug once in a while. :)

That is the cutest pose ever!

And I know what you mean about house-lust. I've been wandering around prefab shops and sighing lately because I want a place so bad. I just want to make sure I'm really going to stick with SL this time, before I plunk down the moolah for a piece of land. I'd be happy to go house-shopping/ building with you! :)

Casandra Shilova said...

It is really difficult for care givers to ask for, or accept care themselves even though they need it desperately. They are so used to being there, being brave, being the one others rely on that it feels awkward at the very least.

I hope you can find someone to turn to who will meet your need for support and caring Ali.

*hugs*

SophHarlow said...

I miss your sweet little buttercup face so much. Whatever is ailing you, I hope it settles down soon.
I carry you in my heart.

Love, Sophia