Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 163 - I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer

I'm a summer girl. Always have been, always will be. I love the sunshine, the heat, everything! As most of my friends can tell you, I'm different when it's cold, or gray, or rainy. So to say I'm excited for the summer is an understatement.

I'm DOUBLE excited for this summer because some great things are already being planned! Like... I'm going to meet up with Sophia in Austin this summer!! Squeeee! It's going to be SO FUN to finally hang out with her!! We were thinking too that if any of our SL friends are in the area, maybe we could all meet up for dinner or something. :-D

And tonight I was hanging out with my best friend of 15 years [pedicures & shopping, baby!] and we decided that we're going on a road trip this summer to celebrate our birthdays. Colorado, here we come! So if anyone is around the Denver area, or is somewhere along the way, and would like to meet up, we'd love it!

Also, I think I'm going on a trip to New Mexico with some family in June, but that's really tentative.

This summer just seems full of fun and excitement. I can't wait!!

163-365

4 comments:

Casandra Shilova said...

Oh Wow! You do have a wonderful summer ahead of you! Meeting up with Soph is awesome. Colorado is wonderful with it's mountains and gorges. Have a blast!

Growing up I spent summers in Dallas with my grandparents playing outdoors and loving it. When I was 16 it was over 100 for over a month, and I decided I could do without the heat :(

Anonymous said...

Not sure if either of you are from austin yourselves, but if not, as an Austin resident i HIGHLY recommend the Alamo Drafthouse. it is SOOO fun! :D

http://www.drafthouse.com/

Emerald Wynn said...

You guys are gonna have a blast. :)

Lizzie Lexington said...

Woops added to the wrong post originally: Oh wow someone just told me about your plans to come to Austin. How funny, I've lived here for over 10 years - not sure if you knew that about me. But even though you HATE me, I do know a lot about Austin nightlife, restaurants and entertainment. Look me up if you need a guide.