Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 153 - Follow Me Down

About a week or so ago, my friend Dimitri made me a pink and white modeling runway. Just...for fun. lol And because I was complaining that the modeling agency I am signed on with hasn't had any shows in almost 4 damn months. Yes, I capped and italicized it. That's how upset I am over it. So he made me a runway so I could play on the island whenever I felt like it. I go up there and use silly walks back and forth, or dance on it, or just sit and sort inventory. It's pretty, it's pink, and it's very girly. What's not to love?

I was up there earlier trying to get some of the shoes I have with prim feet to match to my new skin when I was listening to one of the songs from the Alice In Wonderland soundtrack. This picture kind of sprung out of that. I thought it kind of came out cute.

153-365


It's so quiet in SL tonight. I think maybe I should just start randomly IMing people.

No comments: