Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 165 - I might need to be grounded!

When I was younger, my mom always had to fight me to get me to clean my room.

I kinda need a mom in SL, I think.

165-365


In the middle of all the boxes is my rez spot. When I log in or go home, I rez in the bedroom. [When I first log in, it's like "waking up" to me. Shut up.] I stand there while I sort notices and answer IMs. I just start rezzing out boxes right there around me.

I sent in my entry for Two-Three-Six-Five earlier. Now I'm freaking out. Did I sound stupid? Should I have talked about something else? Will I offend anyone? Is it too late to take it back? But talking to my friends who have done it, they had the same thoughts. So it's good to know I'm not the only one that goes crazy for things like this. lol

So I'm kinda bummed out I missed the blogger party earlier. :( I love those parties, but Saturdays are just so so hard for me unless it's in the evening. Maybe the next one, I can make plans in advance to attend.

Blah. I have to do a load of laundry now. If only my real clothes could just always be clean like my SL clothes are!!

1 comment:

Sarra Foggarty said...

Wow! I think I might have to volunteer you for an episode of hoarders....