Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 168 - Beetlegoose!

It was Trivia Tuesday at my place tonight! We don't do this every week, but usually once or twice a month. We really should make it more. I love love love hanging out with everyone and learning things!

168-365


It's wonderful when I get to be with my friends. We don't often hang out in a group due to other obligations, but it's just great when we can. And even more fun when we get to meet plurk friends that we've never met in world. :) If you've never been to one of the trivia games, you should think about coming next time! Lots of fun, and we end up with lots of little inside jokes. [Nancy Lopez! Madonna!] I'm going to work on getting more more cards for the trivia ball for the next time. :)

I'm yawny, so I think it's time to start wrapping things up.

2 comments:

Arianna Earst said...

I really wanted to come this time but I had a meeting to go to at 6pm. Maybe next time? Hopefully :-) It looked like a lot of fun.

Casandra Shilova said...

It is fun, even if I almost never get an answer in fast enough.

Can it be set up to allow either/or answers? Like "San Francisco, CA" or "San Francisco" ?