Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pink While Blue

Do you ever hear a song and suddenly your whole evening is blue? That happened to me earlier tonight. It was just a sad song and made me feel blue. So I sat at home and started to just go through the gifts and camp items and lucky chair items I've picked up lately since I haven't bothered. In the middle of all the gifts I picked up from the Juicy birthday, I found a fab little sweater from a place called Riddle. It's supposed to be a dress, but since it came with different layering options, I made it into a tucked in top. It combines 3 of my favorite things - pink, argyle, and skullies. So although I was feeling blue, I managed to look pink.

Pinky



I worked today and set up a place for our Sock Hop tomorrow. I was surprised that I was able to set it all up without buying a thing except for 4 texture uploads. I'm still not very sure on one thing that I've put down, but if I end up picking it up, at least I know what I can do for any more festive holiday party. I think the place looks pretty good. Kind of an updated Sock Hop type place, though. Not exactly old looking.

I'm sleepy, but I'll end with this little quiz I found over on Cen's blog. I don't think it's very me at all, except the writing part and needing to have artistic outlets in my life.







You Are the Innovator



You're the type of person who is always a step ahead of everyone else.

You thrive when you're experimenting with new designs, ideas, and attitudes.



You are a creative person with many talents. You have to have artistic outlets in your life.

You need to create - whether it's writing furiously or redecorating your home. If not, your life becomes chaotic.



You tire of doing the same thing every day. You change your job, friends, and personal style often.

You are at your best when you have a focus. If not, you develop a flaky artist's temperament.



4 comments:

Ari Blackthorne™ said...

Thought I would give that test a go.

It seems we both are in the same boat. Innovation is a good thing though. Now, if only we could innovate something no one else has before and become bazillionaire, then I'd be happy.

Emerald Wynn said...

**claps for the sweater idea**

Cute!! I have it and woulda neva thought to wear it like that.

(Sorry, I suck at comments this week.)

Mena Nadezda said...

OMG! i love your hair!! ive been searching for something like that!! :O

Alicia Chenaux said...

Mena - That's actually a SUPER cute ponytail called Natasha from Frangipani. I should have just bought the fatpack because I bought it several different colors. :) I love it and wear it a LOT!