Friday, October 31, 2008

Thriller Night!

Fabulous Halloween bash tonight thrown by everyone's favorite couple, Tymmerie and Jerremy Thorne-Darwin! :) They really went all out with decorating their place and of course providing snacks for the guests! I made sure I grabbed a little of everything, since I don't have a working kitchen and live off whatever food people are thoughtful enough to put out. I was eating off their wedding cake for ages!

I took pics, of course. :)

Thorne-Darwin Halloween Party

Tymmerie

Jerremy

Nikki

AFK??


There are a few more, which you can see on my Flickr page.

Big thanks to Tymmerie & Jerremy for throwing such an awesome party!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for coming!!! I am glad you enjoyed the buffet, LOL!!! Your dead majorette costume was adorable!!