Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Mood!

After several stalking trips, and sitting around, and playing on all the items there... I FINALLY won the bubble chairs from the lucky chair at Happy Mood!!


Bubbly


Guess what? They do make me happy!! I've set them up in the garden but I don't know if that's where they'll stay. I put a texture rotation script in a couple of them and I really like the way they move, so I may end up doing that to all of them.

I almost bought a giant bunny from Happy Mood too. But since I couldn't justify it [yet], I guess that's a purchase for another day.

3 comments:

Sai Pennell said...

I loooove those bubble chairs!

Its totally funny though, because ever since I saw Laleeta's giant bunnys, I've wanted one sooo bad!

So, I went there today and grabbed one. And am now reworking my land to fit it in. :/

Layne Jewell said...

I bought 2 of the bunnies the other night too. I'm thinking enchanted garden. But i love the bubble chairs too. i think it will add to the garden.

Anonymous said...

My friend Eve and I were there the other night, and I bought one of the little birdies. It's a black one that sits on my shoulder.

Yes, HPMD can even make a cynical guy soften enough to buy a cute little bird :).