Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In My Head

So as I've mentioned on a few occasions, I'm a Broadway lover. I can't help it. I love musicals so much and I'm totally not ashamed to admit that.

The past few weeks, I've yet again fallen under the spell of Wicked. I'm not sure exactly what keeps drawing me back, but I'm sure that much like my Phantom of the Opera and Dreamgirls and West Side Story phases, eventually it'll taper off and I'll quit singing songs to myself as I go through the day.

But that being said, this song has been firmly in my head for a couple of days. Enjoy it! :)

Oh, and I found a video with my song, but with pictures of Bella & Edward from Twilight, just for my little Twilight fans out there. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twilight fans huh? Isn't it a childish book?


*whistles*