Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A very nice day.

It feels like it was a long day. But it was a good one. :)

I DJed for Sam & Bella's rezday party tonight. It was good to see a few people that I haven't gotten a chance to see in a while.

But I do have to admit...the afterparty was so much better than the party. ;) At least for me.

There are just those moments that happen that make you feel like everything is going to be ok. They might not happen often, but when they do...oh, everything you had to go through to get to that moment was so worth it.

To end the night off, I received an extremely thoughtful gift from Sophia Harlow. I swear, she is always doing things like this just to cheer me up. She's truly just one of those angels that you have to be thankful for. :) She got me....


My new bunneh


BUNNY!!!! It was just the bunny I've been plotting to get, too! I'm just so thrilled with it. :) Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

But it's time for me to leave my bunny and get in bed. I'm a bit worn out. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bunny?! They keep growing and growing! You are now included in the bunny war!