January 30th [today, for most people] is FashCon FreeDay, so join the Fashion Consolidated group because designers are going to be giving away a lot of stuff. Yay!
I haven't had my caffeine yet, so I'm going back to being quiet now.
EDIT: I just went to the first of what is probably going to be many freebie runs. It was hysterical! Mere seconds after the notice went out that there was a free pose & set of eyes [in MY color!!] at Corrupted Innocence, about 20 FashCon members fell on each others' heads. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be easier to just drop the freebie in a box and send it that way to the group. There are over 4000 members to this group. I don't think the sims can hold everyone. So, here's some tips, especially for those of you who don't regularly go to these big freebie drops. Those of us who belong to the Free*Style group already kind of know what this is like, although this is kind of bigger than what we're used to.
1. Don't wear huge formal gowns. When you drop in and you have 25 layers of flexi, it's not good. Jeans & comfortable shoes, ladies. You're going to be running around today.
2. Don't wear 10,000 tiny prims.
3. If you're really nice, take your AO and any other scripted attachments off.
4. When you teleport in, move a few steps to the side. You'll probably end up getting pushed anyway, but at least you're out of the direct landing spot. Do NOT run like a bull in a china shop and knock everyone over. Some of us are small. :-p
5. If the designer is on site, say thank you! It's because of their generosity that most of us don't have to spend millions of $L to look so darn good. :) Actually, just be nice in general while you're going to these. You will end up seeing a LOT of the same people, so you don't want to be known as the witch who slapped someone for a freebie at the last store or the Lag Whiner.
Here's a couple of pics I managed to get at the last 2 drops.
I get in and get out quickly, so I'm sure the places were even more overrun after I left. At least, until the next gift notice. :)