Saturday, August 9, 2008

5 Things - Well, 10. :-p

I saw that Cen put out a short meme, and you know I can't resist those usually. So here's 5 things you didn't know about me. But it's actually 10, since it's 2 lives. LOL

RL Things

1. I am VERY punctual, but I hate schedules. If I do have to be somewhere at a specific time, I'll be at least 5 minutes early. "You're on time if you're early, you're late if you're on time." Also, people who are always late piss me off.

2. I shook Bill Clinton's hand once, and if he'd hit on me, I'd have let him.

3. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 18 and I had to have my oldest sister come with me and hold my hand. The second holes I got just because I was bored.

4. I sleep with a minimum of 4 pillows. Currently there are 8 on my bed. I'm looking to adopt more.

5. I am NOT - NOOOOOOOTTTTTTT - a morning person. But I can fake it if I try.


SL Things

1. I made my avatar only 1 inch taller than my RL height of 5'5.

2. I started out as a tall, tanned, thicker brunette. It didn't feel like me for some reason.

3. There are other people in SL that I may know, but I'm constantly worried that they only have me on their friends list to be polite, not because they want to talk to me.

4. Sometimes I think about giving up blogging so I can focus more on my relationship and my friendships and building...but I wouldn't know what to do with myself without it at this point.

5. I've had 2 out of the blue IMs that have led to incredible things: The first being the first IM from Cen, the second being the IM from Levi. :) I'm so lucky they chose to IM me first, because I can't picture my SL without them.

4 comments:

Sunflower said...

I HATE mornings. Admittedly I hate them less now that I have to wake up at 6am to go to work. Because it takes too much energy to hate anything at 6am, and if I had to hate them every single weekday it would make life a real drag :P

C said...

I love you too princess.
Best random IM I ever sent.

Unknown said...

Oh!! What a great list- I love it!

Anonymous said...

LOL I cannot stand some of the popular tanned skins in SL (both male and female), they either look too orange or too oily.

I always accept random friend adds specially from noobs because I don't want them to feel rejected so early on. After an hour I'd delete them from my list lol!