Friday, August 15, 2008

Library Shapes

Ever since playing with Ruth's shape last night [how dirty does that sound?], I started wondering about the new shapes in the inventory. So earlier today I put on the shapes for the some of the default avatars in the library. One word.

Ick.

I know that being thin seems to be the "wrong" thing lately, but what about women who WANT to be more delicate looking? Maybe someone wants to look like a Balanchine ballerina rather than a Denver Bronco with boobs? I dunno...it's all opinion, of course, and mine is no more right or wrong than anyone else's. I'm just busy-writing tonight to occupy my time. LOL

If you are reading this and you're thinking of coming to Second Life, and you are looking for a leaner avatar, I suggest the Professional Female when you choose your avatar. The body is more proportionate than the others appear to be. However, you'll probably want to run and find a new skin pretty quickly, as the default skins ALL appear to have undergarments painted on, and that can be pretty annoying when it comes to wearing new clothes. :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got more things in my library to play with. Ooh, scratch that. I have a new dress from Zaara that I picked up at the Velvet hunt to try on!! That's WAY more important than Library junk!!

No comments: