Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sometimes I laugh until I cry. LOL

[20:18] CeNedra Rivera: ok once upon a time I had tampons in my inventory, but I can't find them, does anyone have any full perm they can give me?
[20:18] Alicia Chenaux: LMFAO
[20:18] Alicia Chenaux rolls around laughing.
[20:19] Elora Henig: omg....LOL
[20:19] CeNedra Rivera: I'm serious
[20:19] CeNedra Rivera: LOL
[20:19] Aisuru Rieko: theres something I never figured I'd be asked for in SL
[20:19] Elora Henig: looking thru her purse....
[20:19] CeNedra Rivera: I know I had a box but now can't find them, I don't want to buy these cause they are 10L and no copy and no mod

[20:20] Alicia Chenaux: i have a tampon, but it's not in a box. it's not even in a wrapper. that CAN'T be sanitary.
[20:20] Alicia Chenaux listens to the door slam as all the men in this group run out.


The group chat got a bit worse after this. I'll spare you all.



6 comments:

C said...

This is why I love you guys
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Wow. I cannot express how much I'm not disappointed I missed that conversation...

Casandra Shilova said...

ROFL for real!!!

I can't even imagine why Cen would want a tampon in SL

/me still laughing

Cailin Navarathna said...

I missed this conversation?!
LMAO

Anonymous said...

I'm a clueless dork who's still catching up -- what group is this? Can i join? I can be funny and talk about tampons - I swear!

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

Jeez, go out of town for the weekend and i miss everything!

lol