Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Randomosity - Part 12 - Getting ready for tonight, and stuff.

First of all, head on over to Cen's blog and check out the results of her latest poll. It's a really interesting topic. But no flaming or bitching in her comments, please. :)

Second - PARTY TONIGHT!!!!!! I built a hospital room for tonight's party. It's kind of sparse, but um...it's a cheap hospital and we don't take your insurance, so like, don't get too sick. LMAO

I build hospitals.


I mean, really. Would you go to a hospital built by a blonde?

Cen already asked, but yes, it is an "anything goes" playlist tonight. Expect music ranging from pop to oldies to mash-ups to everything in between. You guys know I'm at my best when I'm playing randomness!!

I saw this over on Joonie's blog and I just can't resist a quiz. I don't know how accurate it is...LOL





Your Reputation Is: Sweet Girl



While you're well known, there's nothing to worry about.

You're reputation is mostly good - as good as any rep can be.



I had the weirdest dream last night about my high school best friend, school, a drive thru, LOTS of food, and my very first boyfriend. He was working the drive thru and we just wanted him to give us our food. What do you think that means?

First person to say "It means you're crazy" gets...I don't know, a dirty look or something.

4 comments:

M said...

Yer crazy.

And you need to stop eating chocolate before bed. GAWD.

<3333

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

I don't think we're going to make it tonight! :(

C said...

ZOMG!
I got a mention on Ch'Know!
:D

Sorry I have the spazzies today, maybe just excited for the party I guess

Calista Janick said...

LOL.

It means that you're SO over him, since all you wanted was your food :p

and damn I wish i coulda made it to the party :( I had my outfit picked out years ago lmao