Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bits of stuff

First, happy 2 months and 1 day anniversary to my sister Cen and my brother-in-law Dyami!! If you go to their blogs, you'll see a couple of sweet posts to each other. So cute. :)

Last night's hump day party was fun!! Lots of fab costumes, as usual. I didn't get pictures, as usual, but you can check out some pics on Levi's Snapzilla. I'm so lucky that he always manages to take pictures, because I really end up missing a LOT of the cool costumes because I'm buried in other programs. Cen had even recorded a message for me to play during the party, which was kind of cool. :) I know there's a way you can dual DJ with Skype and SAM3, but the instructions I've seen so far are complicated, so I guess I'll never dual DJ with anyone. LOL Although that would be fun.

Yesterday on SLX I found some full permission noobs. LOL It was so funny, I had to pass it out to people. Then I played with them at the pit. I danced around some, and I put one to work passing out landmarks. I even had one at the door of the party ball, sporting a party hat, a Blingis!, and a Hasselhoff sign. I forgot to get a picture of that one, though. I need to go back and do that.

Noobs!

put him to work.


I think it's time for a shower and some food [finally!], so I'll wrap this up for now.

Oh wait. LOL I wanted to thank the people who had time to IM and comment positive things on my double relationships post. It really means a lot to me that so many of you were understanding, and it made me feel good as some of you have told me that the post makes you feel a little less alone. There are many many many of us out there in these kinds of relationships and it does work for us. But I do agree, it's nice when someone speaks up and says, "Me too!" :) So thank you for understanding, and for reading. :)

No comments: